Thursday 13 June 2013

China Glaze Kalahari Kiss & I'm Not Lion

I'm still fairly new join the China Glaze bandwagon, but of the few China Glaze polishes I have, I have been quite impressed.

As far as collections go, I have more of the On Safari polishes than any other China Glaze collection.  They are stunning and I am already planning on adding the rest to my stash in the not so distant future.

Today I am showing you Kalahari Kiss with a I'm Not Lion gradient.

Kalahari Kiss is described as a light sand brown, but I would say it leans more towards a dirty yellowy/custard colour.

I'm Not Lion is gold, silver and holographic glitter in a clear base.  It's one of those super dense fine glitters that China Glaze does that I LOVE.





I loved the way I'm Not Lion sparkled and it was a perfect glitter for a gradient.  It was so dense, it only required a few layers and it was not thick at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment