Tuesday 11 June 2013

CG Elephant Walk & OPI Which is Witch?

A nice and quick one today.

I am desperately trying to work my way through my untrieds, but for every untried polish I use, 5 more take it's place!  It got so bad, that my second Helmer needed to be built last weekend.  Did I mention that I have acquired over 400 polishes in the last 6 months...

The two untrieds for today are China Glaze Elephant Walk and OPI Which is Witch?

Elephant Walk is from the 2012 On Safari collection and is a light grey with a subtle silver shimmer.

Which is Witch? is from the 2013 Oz the Great and Powerful collection and is the only polish from the collection that caught my eye.  It contains silver holographic microglitter, medium silver holo hex glitters, and tiny holo bar glitters all in a clear base.  Simply stunning and will easily work over a variety of different bases.





I really loved this combo and the holo awesomeness in the glitters left me hypnotised many times. Nothing beats a quality holo glitter topper!

No comments:

Post a Comment