Tuesday 21 May 2013

Essence Hello Marshmallow & A Girl Obsessed Fruity Pebbles

Essence released some gorgeous new shades in the last month of so here in Australia.

Hello Marshmallow is one of them and it is lovely.  It is a sweet lilac with a subtle sparkle/shimmer.

Application was okay, maybe a little thick for my liking and I'm not a great fan of their wide brush. But oh well, the colour more than made up for it!

I layered A Girl Obsessed Fruity Pebbles over the top after seeing the combo done by a couple of my fellow AN gals.  It was a gorgeous pairing.

Fruity Pebbles is a limited edition polish from A Girl Obsessed.  It contains neon glitters in a clear base.  It's a LE due to the fact that the neon glitters are unstable and are starting to disintegrate in the suspension base.  When I received it, it was obvious that the glitters were starting to break apart and when I applied it, I got some clear glitters on the nail.  But I really liked the effect of the itty bitty broken up glitters.






Neon glitter toppers are all the rage right now and I have my eye on a few others.  I hear A Girl Obsessed is trying to rectify her glitter issue and re-release Fruity Pebbles.  That would be awesome and I would definitely purchase it :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment