Wednesday 10 April 2013

Paint It Blue - Cirque Ophelia

Today I bring you my second 'official' blue manicure for Paint It Blue.  As I mentioned last week, the Paint It Blue initiative aims to raise awareness for Autism.


The first manicure I want to show you is my current manicure.  I am loving this combo.  While it may be a bit subtle, I still love it.


Yesterday I received my very first Cirque polishes.  I have been coveting Cirque for quite a few months and I was psyched to finally have some of my very own.

Ophelia contains gorgeous periwinkle blue glitters in various sizes in a clear base.  Ophelia was a last minute decision, but as I pulled it out of the box, I knew it would be the very first Cirque I would wear.

I decided to layer Ophelia over another one of my newly acquired untrieds - Orly Boho Bonnet.  Boho Bonnet is a gorgeously soft blue-grey creme.

I think next time I might layer Ophelia over a white or a darker blue, as the glitters are very similar to the colour of the Orly, but I love how it is nice and subtle.

Cirque polishes are available to us Aussie gals through Femme Fatale cosmetics for $13 a bottle.  Unfortunately, Ophelia is currently out of stock, but hopefully it will be back soon.

I was lucky and bought the Orly through OzSale for the awesome price of $9 a bottle.

To also raise money for ASPECT Australia - a not for profit organisation committed to helping people on the Autism Spectrum - a too awesome for words auction has been organised.  A stack of Aussie and overseas indie polish creators have donated one of a kind polishes to a silent auction.  Check the link in the badge below for more info and swatches of these stunning polishes.


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I will certainly go over and have a look, what a wonderful way to raise money for such a worthy cause.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely go and check out the link. There are some absolutely GORGEOUS polishes going up for auction :)

      Delete