Sunday 21 April 2013

Pahlish - Still Alive

Holy dooly, I think I may just have a new favourite polish.

Pahlish Still Alive is a gorgeous teal jelly with a mix of iridescent glitter, gold shimmer and gold microflakes.  In the bottle it is absolutely stunning, and on the nail it was even better!


I found it so incredibly difficult to capture the true beauty of this polish.  Maybe I really need to seriously consider investing in a lightbox...


I layered this lovely over Revlon Emerald City - another equally gorgeous green polish that I have found myself reaching for quite often in the past few weeks.


I know I say this every time, but I was seriously mesmerised by this polish.  I was at a PD the day after I put this on and I spent the majority of the time staring at my nails at different angles!


Yep, I think it's fair to say that this polish has made it in to my top 5 Faves.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment