Wednesday 24 April 2013

Contrary Polish - The Way I Am

Today I am showing you a polish that I had high hopes for.  It was number one on my list of Contrary Polish must haves.

I don't know if it is just my skin tone, but I was left kind of disappointed.

The Way I Am is from the Love Lyrics collection and is described as a pale avocado green with fuschia shimmer/microglitter.

The swatches I saw of this left me drooling.  I wanted it.

But as I mentioned above, I felt it looked a bit blah on me.




I applied three coats for full opacity.  It applied beautifully.  I topped it off with a layer of Posche.  I think I may have solved my top coat shrinkage problems.  I stopped using SV and Posche due to tip shrinkage. But now I have master wrapping my tips, I find it's not a problem anymore.  Sweet!


Don't get me wrong, it is a lovely colour, just maybe not for me.  It is still super pretty to look at in the bottle though!

Contrary Polish is easily available to us Aussie girls through Femme Fatale Cosmetics for $10.90 a bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment