Monday 29 April 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Green


Today's theme for Aussie Nails Monday is GREEN.

Funnily enough I have been fairly fond of green nails lately and my last few manicures have been green.  It's blue week all over again!

I decided on doing something really simple today.  So I present to you my first half moon manicure.


Again, they are far from perfect, but I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.


I started with a base of Orly Fresh then once they were dry (I painted the Orly Fresh the day before... just to be sure) and then used hole reinforcers to tape off the half moon. I then painted on CG Exotic Encounters and topped that with Cult Nails Hypnotise Me.  I love the glittery goodness of Hypnotise Me.


I struggled a bit with the polish drying and starting to pull when I removed the hole reinforcer, maybe if I just did the China Glaze, it wouldn't have been a problem, but oh well, I handled it, lol.


I topped everything off with two coats of SV.  I did two coats because I wanted it smooth and didn't want to feel the ridge where the CG and Cult Nails was painted on.


Next week's theme is BLING BLING.  Soooooo many possibilities!

Please check out the other awesome nails from the rest of the ANM crew:




Polish -

Caylah -
Tash -
Tracy -
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment