Sunday 17 March 2013

Pretty Serious - Liquid Leprechaun

Quick post today, as this gorgeous polish pretty much speaks for itself!


Liquid Leprechaun has 'multi-sized golden and green glitter particles floating in a radio-active green jelly base' (description taken from the PS website).

I received heaps of compliments on this polish, even from complete strangers.  It definitely is a stunner.  The way it sparkled at all angles was a complete winner in my opinion.

Plus it's green and gold, perfect St Patrick's Day colours!

Liquid Leprechaun is currently sold out, but you can purchase other Pretty Serious pretties from the Pretty Serious Cosmetics website.  Their polishes retail for $9.95 - fantastic value!

* I'm back to photographing my right hand after yet another EPIC break on my left hand ring finger.  I had finally gotten it to the length I wanted after my last epic break.  For some reason, it breaks right at the smile line and it looks ghastly!  Duri worked it's magic last time and it only took about a month to get back to my preferred length, so hopefully I'll be back to 'normal' in approx 4 weeks, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment