Thursday 14 March 2013

KB Shimmer - Proud Peacock

I'm really into blues lately and actually had to stop myself from doing yet another blue manicure tonight.

But today I have my previous manicure to show you and it is yet again, another gorgeous blue.

Proud Peacock has a teal/aqua jelly base with large royal blue and black hexes, smaller fuschia, teal and silver glitters and small silver bar glitters.

In the bottle it looks absolutely stunning.  On the nail I was a bit undecided.  The shade of blue was great, but I was disappointed how the base colour seemed to blur out the colours in the glitters.  To me it looked a bit murky.

I layered Proud Peacock over my very first Cult Nails.  Manipulative is a gorgeous blue/green with a delicate shimmer that translates well onto the nail.


I was very impressed with my first Cult Nails and am looking forward to my group buy order arriving hopefully very, very soon.

Cult Nails is available from their website, however I did not see Manipulative there (I got it in a grab bag).

KB Shimmer is available from a range of different online stores.  I got mine in a grab bag, but have my eye on quite a few others and hope to add some more to my stash in the not so distant future.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, instead of the blue manicure I wanted to do, I decided to go with a gorgeous glitter bomb green and gold in preparation for St Patrick's Day.  I'll have that post for you over the weekend.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment