Tuesday 19 March 2013

Cult Nails - Hypnotize Me

My Cult Nails group buy order arrived on Friday and I already knew which polish I would be using first.

Hypnotize Me is an ice green sheer jelly packed with vibrant blue and green glitter.  In the bottle it is definitely hypnotizing and on the nail it did not disappoint!


I decided to layer Hypnotize Me over Revlon Colour Stay Midnight, a dark blue teal.  I think it matched perfectly, though I'm looking forward to layering Hypnotize Me over a green or purple next time.

This manicure has three layers of top coat, which is why it is SUPER shiny.  I tried one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast, but found it dried to a rubbery-like finish.  So I tried a second coat of Wicked Fast.  Still  not satisfied with the finish, I decided to layer on top my fave top coat - HK Girl - and I then got the silky smooth finish I was after.

Cult Nails is available through their website for $US12, though they often have sales and you can get their polishes for $US10 quite frequently.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment