Saturday 9 February 2013

I'm a Unicorn!

Hehehehe.  That little beauty in my post title was a line said by one of my six year old students on her birthday.  In the middle of a wee growl by the PE teacher, this particular little girl had her party hat on and decided to announce to the entire class that she was indeed a unicorn.  How can you stay growly after that?!

Onto the nails!

Firstly, I would like to welcome my new followers.  I was quite shocked the other day to see that I had had 50 page views in one day.  That was like 10x more page views than I normally get.  Then I remembered that I had requested to join the Gum-leaf Mafia and I had been accepted!  The Gum-leaf Mafia is a group of talented and passionate beauty bloggers, and I am honored to be accepted.

Gee, I had better pick up my game then!  Don't worry, as I mentioned in my A New Direction post from last month, I have no intention of turning my little hobby into a career.  I still don't plan to build a light box, but I am making an effort to take more nail pictures with my camera instead of my phone.

To go with today's post title, I am wearing Gloss 'n Sparkle Unicorn Droppings.  Another practically flawless Gloss 'n Sparkle polish.  It applied smoothly and I am loving the subtle shimmer in the white base.


The only issue I had with this polish is I wish I had managed to apply more multi-coloured glitter to the nail.  My pinkie and ring finger have the glitter on there, it is just hidden under the subsequent coats of polish.

I am still LOVING this polish though!

You can purchase this lovely on the Gloss 'n Sparkle etsy page.

For the international gals, it is also available from Llarowe, however, they are currently sold out of this little beauty.

A have a few more manicures to show you, but to prevent this post from being HUUUUGE, I am going to attempt to schedule some posts.  So fingers crossed I can make it work...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment