Tuesday 19 February 2013

Gloss 'n Sparkle - Edge of the World

Gee, I'm really enjoying my journey though my Aussie indie collection.

And today, I have another stunning Gloss 'n Sparkle polish to share with you.


Gloss 'n Sparkle Edge of the World is a teal green jelly with silver and aqua micro glitter; small, medium and large aqua hexes and medium and large green hexes.  Definitely a polish designed to encourage conversation!

I'm not the biggest fan of jellies, usually due to the fact that I hate polishes that you cannot get opaque in less than 4 coats (and even 4 coats is too many!).  Though I'm starting to think I may be confusing jellies with sheers...   This gorgeous polish was opaque in 3 coats and the depth the jelly creates with the glitters is quite interesting.  It's like a tropical lagoon.  So I must invest in some more squishy jellies and see if I can set my prejudices straight!

Gloss 'n Sparkle is available to Aussie girls through their etsy store.  International gals can purchase Gloss 'n Sparkle through international online distributers like Llarowe.

Here's a bonus picture, taken inside like nearly all my nail photos (the one above was my first outside nail photo, and I must do it more often as the colour is MUCH more accurate).


Until next time...

x


No comments:

Post a Comment