Sunday 3 February 2013

Elevation Polish - Pic de Subenuix

The weekend is nearly over.  My first weekend since school started back and I am already wishing for long weekends!

Oh well, onto the nails!

Not to tease you or anything, but I did my first ever skittle-type manicure on Thursday night.  I used all the colours in the Wonder Woman set I got for my birthday group and then topped it with CG Golden Enchantment.  It looked pretty loud, but I quite liked it.  Unfortunately, it chipped before I could get a photo, so I will be sure to photograph it much sooner when I do it again.

So the polish I'm wearing right now is another gorgeous gift from my birthday group.  Elevation Polish Pic de Subenuix.  As soon as I unwrapped it on Friday afternoon, I knew that I wanted to put it on straight away.  I wanted to wear something that was simple to do but still looked awesome, and this polish ticked all the boxes.


Again, please excuse the craptastic photo.  I really need to stop being so lazy and pull my awesome Nikon camera out of its drawer and put it to use.

Pic de Subenuix is a blue leaning purple with blue iridescent shimmer and micro-green shimmer.

This polish is absolutely stunning.  I catch myself constantly looking at my nails at different angles just to catch a glimpse of the generous shimmer.

It applied fantastically and only required two easy coats for full opacity.  I also used my posche topcoat for the first time with this manicure and I am quite impressed - it dried super fast and is super shiny and so far only a teeny tiny bit of shrinkage at the tips and it hasn't chipped.

Elevation Polish is available here.   I'm not sure on postage though.

I got my nail art goodies the other day and am looking forward to having a bit of a play.  I'm going to experiment with striping tape this afternoon on my sister's nails.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment