Wednesday 23 January 2013

Ozotic 912 Awesomeness

Today I am wearing Ozotic for the first time.  I have seen Ozotic mentioned on various blogs (both local and international) and they have always appeared stunning.

The polish I wore today is no exception.

Ozotic 912 is a purple/pink scatter chrome holo.  It is GORGEOUS!


This polish continues to surprise me.  It's not as dark in real life as it is in the photo, but it changes colour depending on the angle you look at it and those chrome holo specks (NOT glitter) are to die for.

It applied like a dream, only needing two easy coats for full opacity.

I own a few more Ozotics that I am yet to try out, but I think even more will be added to my stash very, very soon.


In other nail news, as I have mentioned previously, it is my birthday group month.  While it is not my birthday (March was already taken), this month I will receive 11 packages of polish from the other lovely ladies in the group.  Today I received my first two parcels!

Awesome Wonder Woman polishes.  These look fab and I am sure will become staples in my collection.  I'm also looking forward to giving the star fizzes a whirl in a foot soak!

Yay!!  More indies!!  Trying to decide which one to wear first will be INCREDIBLY difficult!

I already had my next manicure decided, but now I might need to rethink things...

I can't wait to repay these lovely ladies when it is their birthday month!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment