Tuesday 29 January 2013

A Little Kindness in the Sand

Well, I survived the first day back at school with the little darlings!  I am looking forward to the year ahead, though I can see that some of my new kidlets are going to be very challenging.  At least I can't say my work is boring!

Tonight I am wearing my first ever Rainbow Honey manicure.  It is freakin' awesome!

Rainbow Honey A Little Kindness was gifted to me in my birthday group and as soon as I saw it, I was itching to use it.

A Little Kindness, from the Equestria Collection, has 'rose, white, gold and soft green glitters in a delicate and sheer yellow base in an iridescent pink shimmer'.

I layered it over another untried, OPI Samoan Sands, and I think it looks great - neutral and tame (maybe even 'work-safe') with that flash of delicate shimmer and pop of glitter sparkle.


Unfortunately, my crappy iPhone camera is nowhere near clever enough to to capture the awesomeness of this polish - looks like I'll have to pull out my Nikon point and shoot to give these polishes the justice they deserve.  You can see a glimpse of the pink shimmer in my pinky, which as I have mentioned about a million times, is AWESOME.

I am actually hoping that my manicure lasts until the weekend, because it will be sad moment when this gorgeous manicure gets removed.

Rainbow Honey does not ship direct to Oz, so please click here to see a list of their e-tailers.


I also received two more birthday group nail mails today.  I am happy to see that my Aussie indie collection is growing, and I can't wait to add more pretties to my indie drawer.

My first Emily de Molly (so much SPARKLE!) and an Essie I have been yearning for - Gold As It Gets.

Woohoo!! Two lovelies from Loki's Lacquer's brand new Futurama Collection.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment