Friday 23 November 2012

Polish Update

As I mentioned in my previous post, I managed to order over 30 bottles of nail polish in less than 7 days...

Well, Monday afternoon was like an early Christmas.  I arrived home from work to an overflowing mail box.  I had not one, but TWO polish parcels!!

I ripped those babies open as fast as I could and I was sooooo very impressed!


14 China Glaze polishes (bought on sale from Ozsale)
6 Girly Bits polishes (purchased from an independent polish maker in Canada)

The week before I also got my four Butter London polishes (also bought on sale from Ozsale) in the mail.  They make an awesome polish.


Inevitably, my polish draw was overflowing.  So yesterday I bought two new draws/boxes to put them in.


It looks all lovely and organised now.

Looks like I'm going to have to buy another box when my 10 new OPIs finally arrive from the US...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment