Sunday 8 July 2012

Bulk Cooking

Today I spent the morning in the kitchen.

I spent the morning cooking two of my favourite meals.

I cooked them both this morning so I could freeze them in portions and eat them on the nights I feel too lazy to cook.  Plus they are both meat meals, and I feel bad cooking a meal during the week that my sister can't partake in.

First up I started on my most favouritest stew in the whole wide world.

Jool's Favourite Beef Stew.

It is a recipe from one of Jamie Oliver's cookbooks.  I can't remember which one though.  I had typed it up years ago so that I wouldn't get food bits on the cookbook while cooking.

It is so incredibly easy to make with lots of yummy, hearty veggies.  It spends a good three hours in the oven just stewing away and the aroma is absolutely mouthwatering.

It tastes sooooooo much yummier than it looks!

I also made a batch of the Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup I made a few months ago.

These meaty yummies are now sitting in my freezer waiting for those nights I can't be bothered cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment