Sunday 29 July 2012

Adelaide, or as I like to call it: Radelaide!

For the first time in a VERY long time, my family 'holidayed' in the same place.

My baby brother lives in Adelaide with his lovely girlfriend and he was turning 21.  So my parents, my sister and I decided to venture down to SA and celebrate his birthday with him.

We arrived a week before his birthday, so planned a few touristy things to tide us by while he was working.

Here are some snapshots of our trip:

 One of the seals at Seal Bay - Kangaroo Island

 More seals at Seal Bay - they were all up near the carpark, NOT on the beach...

Seal Bay - Kangaroo Island 

 Cute echidna

 Remarkable Rocks - Kangaroo Island

 Remarkable Rocks

 Fur Seals at Admiral's Arch - Kangaroo Island

 Admiral's Arch

 Jacob's Creek Winery - Barossa Valley

 Another vineyard

 Panda at Adelaide Zoo

Love these little dudes!

All in all it was a great trip.  Cold, but the beauty that Adelaide and it's surrounds had to offer was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment