Tuesday 13 March 2012

Potato, Pea and Cauliflower Curry

Last night I made a Potato, Pea and Cauliflower Curry.


It was a very mild curry, but still quite enjoyable.  I didn't like the taste of the low-fat natural yoghurt throughout it (the same yoghurt used to dollop my soup).  I'm not sure if it is the brand of yoghurt (Coles brand) or the actual type of yoghurt.  When I reheated it today though, the yoghurt flavour was nowhere near as strong.

The recipe claims that it is only 172 calories a serve, but I highly doubt that it includes the rice.  I'm guestimating that it would have come to just over 300 calories a serve.

All in all, it was a nice and easy meal to make and I will most probably be making it again.


In other news, we are on Cyclone Watch.  Schools are closed tomorrow so it will be nice to have a midweek break.  I have brought some marking home, so I can at least feel a little bit productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment