Sunday 19 February 2012

Hoisin Turkey Rice Paper Rolls

Today I made Hoisin Turkey Rice Paper Rolls.


I got the recipe from the Australian Women's Weekly Mince It cookbook.


They were pretty yummy, though I think I added too much mint...  The turkey mixture was AWESOME and I'm thinking of ways to use the turkey mixture in other recipes - maybe in a salad or steamed wonton.

The recipe reckons there are only 89 calories per roll, so they are another great lunch choice.  I have saved four for tomorrow's lunch, however I had a hard time getting through two for lunch today, so it is a very filling and low calorie lunch.


Yesterday I went into Price Attack to see if they had the new OPI Holland Collection yet.  Unfortunately they didn't (they are thinking it should arrive early next month), so I bought myself another colour I had been eyeing off.

Swimsuit... Nailed It from the Miss Universe Collection

I had been after a darkish blue for a while and this colour caught my eye.  I put it on yesterday and I'm quite liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment