Wednesday 15 February 2012

Favourite Things - Nail Polish!

For the past 6-7 years, I've had a little obsession with nail polish.  

Pity I'm so bad at growing my nails...

Thankfully, I now have nice neat and short acrylic nails and enjoy painting them regularly - I try to only change colours once every 1-2 weeks (I have been known to change colours 2-3 times in the same week...).

I used to have a pretty large collection of Revlon and Avon nail polishes, but my current fave brand is OPI.  OPI was always alluring because of the 'brand name' factor, the fact that celebrities design some of the collections and the fact that it was near impossible to buy in Darwin.  I used to wait for either Catch of the Day, Brands Exclusive or Ozsale to put them on their website at 'discount' prices and then buy in bulk.  But now, Price Attack sells OPI at a VERY reasonable price - $17 a bottle.  I have about 25 OPI nail polishes at the moment, with ambitions to increase my collection. 

Here are some of my favourite colours:

Thanks a Windmillion - from the brand spanking new Holland Collection.  This is on my current wishlist.

A Roll in the Hague - another newie from the Holland Collection.  Again, also on my wishlist.

Teenage Dream - from Katy Perry's Collection.  I actually own this one and love how it super sparkles in the sun.

Not So Bora-Bora-ing Pink - I'm not sure which collection this is from (maybe Classics), but it's my current go-to colour.  It's gorgeous.

Planks a Lot - from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection.  This is what I'm wearing right now.

These are just a snippet of my faves, this post could go on forever if I put every single one of my favourites in, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment